Indian Railway has announced the Employment Notification for the Various Posts in South Eastern Railway/, Are you searching for latest recruitment notification in South-Eastern railways, here is the very good news for the candidates that this South-Eastern railway advertisement has announced recruitment notification for the candidates who have completed their graduation and looking for jobs. This is a wonderful opportunity for the candidates to get employed in the southeastern railways. They recruited the vacancy positions to full fill Station Master, Goods Guard. to apply this recruitment candidate have to complete their minimum educational qualifications with Bachelor’s Degree can apply this recruitment. and the candidate’s age limit should not exceed 42 years. and for more details like how to apply, address, selection process, important dates, application fee, important links and other required details given below.
South Eastern Railway Jr Engineer, Clerk Notification
|Name of the Organization||South Eastern Railway|
|Name of the Posts||
|Number of Posts||617|
- Assistant Loco Pilot: ITI or 10th
- Ticket Clerk / Typist: Intermediate
- Senior Clerk / Typist: Degree
- Junior Engineer: Diploma in Relevant Stream
Age Limit: Interested candidates who are applying recruitment should not exceed 47 years to apply.
Pay Scale: This South-Eastern railway offering a consolidated salary of Rs. 9300/- to 34800/- per month.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected through written test and merit list.
Steps to Submit the Application for the for the SER Notification.
- Visit the Official website of Indian Railway and Select the South Eastern Railway
- Search for the Junior Engineer, Clerk, Typist Job Notification
- Click on Apply Online
- Select the Post and Enter all mandatory fields in the application form
- Upload the required document and Submit the application before the last date
Download the Notification: Click Here
Application Link: Click Here
|Online Applications start from||24th March 2021|
|Last date for Apply Online||23rd April 2021|