- 1 Indian Railway College Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2021
- 1.1 Eligibility for the Lecturer Post in North Central Railway Recruitment
- 1.2 Download the Indian Railway Latest Railway Recruitment Notification 2021
- 1.3 North Central Railway PGT and TGT Vacancy Details with Subject Wise
- 1.4 How To Submit the Application for the Lecturer Post in North Central Railway Recruitment Notification
- 2 Important Links for the North Central Railway Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- 3 Related
North Central Railway has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the TGT and PGT Posts. The Candidates who are Looking for the Central Govt Job this is the Golden Opportunity. The Indian Railway College has Published the Notification for the North Central Railway Lecturer Post. Interested Candidates may download the North Central Railway Lecturer Recruitment notification to Check the Eligibility and Number of Posts. Most of the Govt Job Seekers are looking for Latest Railway Recruitment Notification 2021. You are one of them then you are on the right web page to know about the North Central Railway Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2021. Moreover, Here you can get the Complete information about the Indian Railway College Recruitment Notification for the Lecturer Post. The Candidate who wish to Submit the Online application for the Lecturer Post in Railway College Read the Instruction before Submit the online application.
However, Here We Provide the North Central Railway Lecturer Recruitment Notification at the bottom of this article. The Candidate who have Completed the Post Graduation they are eligible to Submit the online application. Interested and Eligible Candidates may submit the Application for the Lecturer Post in Railway College. There are total 25 vacancies available in the North Central Railway Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2021.
Indian Railway College Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2021
|Name of the Organization||North Central Railway|
|Name of the Post||Lecturer|
|Number of Posts||25|
|Last Date for Submit Applications||Update Soon|
Eligibility for the Lecturer Post in North Central Railway Recruitment
- Educational Qualification: The Interested Candidate should be Completed the Post Graduation in relevant Subject. With CTET or TET Qualified and Completed the Bachelor or Diploma Education.
- Age Limit: The Minimum age is 20 and maximum Age is 35 (Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules and regulations)
- Selection Process: The Recruitment Panel of Central Railway College will Notice the Selected Candidates list for the Interview. Hence the Selection Process is based on Interview.
North Central Railway PGT and TGT Vacancy Details with Subject Wise
|Name of the Post||Subject||Number of Posts||Community|
|TGT||Maths+ Science||3||UR-2 & OBC-1|
|Grand Total (PGT+TGT+PRT)||25|
How To Submit the Application for the Lecturer Post in North Central Railway Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Indian Railway Recruitment official website that is indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the North Central Railway Zone.
- Select and Click on the Recruitment tab.
- Search for the North Central Railway College Lecturer Recruitment Notification.
- Download the Application form and take print out of it.
- Fill the Application and Send it the Principal NCR College address. (Address has given below)
North Central Railway College,
Important Links for the North Central Railway Lecturer Recruitment 2021
|Download the Official NCR Lecturer Recruitment Notification||Update Soon|
|Download the Application form||Update Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|