Railway Recruitment Board has announced the Recruitment Notification for the Junior Technical Associate Posts in Central Railway. Doubtlessly the Central Railway Recruitment Notification is the Great Opportunity for the Candidates who are Looking for the Central Govt Job. The RRB Junior Technical Associate Recruitment Notification Published in Dec. Eligible and Interested Candidates may check out the Central Railway Jr. Technical Assistant Recruitment Notification to check the Eligibility Conditions and more.
The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation or diploma in Civil engineering they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the RRB Jr Technical Associate Recruitment Notification.
RRB Jr Technical Associate Recruitment Notification
|Name of the Organization||Central Railway|
|Name of the Post||Jr. Technical Associate|
|Number of Posts||37|
Educational Qualification: Applicant Should be Complete the Graduation or Diploma in Civil Engineering Stream from recognized University
- General : 500/-
- SC / ST / OBC: 250/-
Age Limit: Applicant Age not more than 33 Years of General, 36 years for OBC, 38 years for SC /ST
Selection Process: The Selection Process for the Jr. Technical Associate Posts in Central Railway is based on the Written Examination or Interview
How to Submit the Application for the Central Railway Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Indian Railway Official Website which is available on this web page.
- Select the Recruitment Tab
- Search for the Junior Technical Associate Post and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory Fields in the Application form
- Upload the Required Documents like Photo and Signature
- View your Entered Details and Submit the Application before the last date
- Take Print out the Online Application form for further use
Download the Official Central Railway Junior Technical Associate Recruitment Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Jr Technical Associate Posts in Central Railway: Click Here
|Notification Published on||14th Feb 2020|
|Last Date for Submit Application||6th March 2020|