RRB Mumbai Recruitment Notification 2017: Here we come up with some great news for all the candidates who are waiting for RRB Mumbai Recruitment Notification 2017. RRB Mumbai Recruitment has officially released notification for recruitment of many vacancies in various departments in its Organization. It would be great opportunity for all the candidates waiting to get placed in the Government sector or Public sector. Here now we have some RRB latest Notifications 2017 for the aspirants seeking for Railway jobs or Government jobs or Indian Railway Recruitment. RRB Mumbai has huge number of Vacancies in various departments of Technical and Non Technical posts in different divisions. Here we have even related information of RRB Mumbai Recruitment like RRB Mumbai admit card and results, RRB Mumbai NTPC admit card and results, NTPC vacancies, how to apply online, Answer keys, Selection process, cut off, how to download admit card, previous Question papers with answer keys and exam syllabus & books below in this page.
RRB Mumbai recruits Thousands of eligible candidates in various posts of different department in all the divisions of its Jurisdiction every year. RRB Mumbai has released 1000+ recruitment notification last year which has ended up with the recruitment of large number of new and experienced candidates in various departments in its Jurisdiction. RRB Mumbai even has some of the Contract based jobs in its organization for new and experienced candidates in public and private sectors. RRB Mumbai is even planning to release recruitment notification for huge number of its vacancies with some skilled and hardworking candidates in various departments of its Organization this year. So, the candidates who are seeking for the Recruitment notification from RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017 are advised to be ready to grab the wonderful opportunity from Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai.
RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017 Notification
RRB Mumbai: Railway Service Commission Bombay was initially established in the year 1945. Again 1953- 54, Railway Service Commission Bombay.It was re established along with three other Service commissions after the ban imposed on Railway Service Commission Bombay in the year 1949 due to some economic down fall of Indian Railways. In 1985, Railway Service Commission Bombay was renamed as Railway Recruitment Board, Bombay. RRB Mumbai caters for needs and requirements of Nanded division of South Central Railway and Nagpur division of South East Central Railway. RRB Mumbai primarily functions for jurisdiction of Mumbai, Nagpur, Solapur, Pune, Bhusawal divisions of Western Raiway Zone and Head quarters Office of Central Railway Zone. Since 1998, RRB Mumbai started working under the control of Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRCB) after its establishment to control and streamline the working of all RRBs. RRB Mumbai was principally set up for the recruitment of Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’ Staff in Technical and Non Technical posts on all India basis.
RRB Mumbai Jobs vacancies 2017
RRB Mumbai has large number of employment opportunities in various departments for the candidates of various qualifications of Graduation, MBA, B.E., CA, ICWA, Diploma, ITI, B.SC Nursing, Diploma in Pharmacy , 12th (10+2), Matriculation (10th) and B.Tech with Various disciplines of Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electronics Engineering. This would a great opportunity for that candidates who recently completed their education to grab the opportunity and make careers with prestigious jobs in RRB Mumbai. RRB Mumbai is looking forward to recruit some Qualified and Dynamic for the vacancies of various Technical and Non Technical Staff of Senior Section Engineer, Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP), Junior Engineer, Traffic Apprentice (TA), Senior Clerk cum Typist, Assistant Account, Assistant Station Master, Junior Clerk cum Typist (JCT), Reservation enquiry cum Typist, Assistant Loco Pilot, Commercial Apprentice (CA), Commercial Clerk, Trades man, Goods Guard, Station Master, Railway Nurse , Safaiwala and Railway Helper posts. So, the Aspirants with eligible criteria can apply for the Recruitment notification of RRB Mumbai2017. More details like how to apply online, selection process, how to download admit card and more related information is given below in this page. The candidates are requested to go through every detail clearly and carefully to get the complete knowledge of RRB Mumbai 2017.
|Organisation||No.of Posts||Name of Post||Last Date||Apply Link|
|Western railway||–||stenographer||25th July 2017||Click Here|
|Central Railway||06||Contract Teacher||30th July 2017||Click Here|
|Konkan Railway||07||Junior Engineer, Signal and Telecom||16th July 2017||Click Here|
|Central Railway||05||Senior Resident||24th May 2017||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Metro Rail||01||Junior General Manager||21st June 2017||Click Here|
|Mumbai Metro Rail||01||Deputy Manager||11th July 2017||Click Here|
|Mumbai Metro Rail||02||Deputy Manager(Civil)||31st May 2017||Click Here|
How to Apply for RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017 Notification
How to Apply: RRB Mumbai receives the applications for its posts through two modes Online and Offline (Post). Here we provide you the detailed information about how to apply for your desired post through Online. Candidates should submit the online application for the post on or before the expiry of Recruitment Notification. Candidates are advised to follow carefully the procedure we provide you for Application. Here is the Step by step Procedure of Online Application for post of RRB Mumbai 2017,
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website of RRB Mumbai and to get registered to generate a login id and pass word which mandatory for online application.
- After completing the registration process, Go to the home page and click on home bar, then you can see Vacancies bar.
- Click on vacancies. As you enter into it, there displays all the notifications, among them search for online application form related to the post you want to apply for and click on it
- Enter the required details as per the your educational and experience documents that you attach with the application.
- Recheck and make sure the details provided by you are correct
- Then scan and upload the copy of your recent photograph and the relevant documents mentioned in the Official notification.
- After uploading the relevant document click on proceed to payment button (if it asks for any fee payment for the application) then make your fee payment with any Credit card/ Debit card.
- After completing payment process, click on the submit Button then your application process is finished.
- The candidates are advised to take a hard copy of your application form for the further use.
Selection of RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017
Selection Process: The selection of candidates completely done under the guidelines of Railway Board, Ministry of Railways on all India basis. Here we get you the complete knowledge about the step by step procedure of Selection of RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017,
- Initially RRB Mumbai publishes the official Notification for the recruitment through its official website and through Employment newspaper.
- RRB Mumbai puts an Expiry for the application and waits till the last date. Then the applications received by it before the expiry of notification are scrutinized in regarding to official notification published.
- Then eligible candidates are called for the Written/ online Examination
- Then the candidates successful in written/ online test are called up for Aptitude test/ Type test/ Documents Verification / Personal Interview.
- Finally the candidates are selected as merit. Then RRB Mumbai send Intimation letters to the successful candidates advising them their allotted Railways/ Zones.
How to Download Admit Card of RRB Mumbai 2017
How to Download the Admit Card online: Here we provide the step by step procedure to download Admit Card Online for RRB Mumbai 2017
- Firstly candidates are advised to make sure that they are aware of Registration Id And Login details before they go to download the Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of RRB Mumbai and there displays the home page.
- Then go to vacancy notifications bar in Home and click on it
- Then you can see latest updates by RRB Mumbai there. Select the link “Download Admit Card” in it.
- Then it asks for login details, enter the valid login id and password which have allotted to you and click on submit button.
- Then there you get your Admit Card on the screen
- Download the Admit Card and take a hard copy of it for further use.
Here we even provide related information of RRB Mumbai Previous Exam Papers, Answer keys, RRB Books and Syllabus for Exams, Exam Dates, RRB Mumbai Group d exam papers, RRB Results, RRB Mumbai Vacancy 2017, RRB Mumbai Results in our website. So, we suggest you to stay tuned to us for updates and related information about RRB, Indian railways and other Railway Jobs.