RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2017- 18 Notification : A great opportunity has been announced by the RRB Ajmer for the candidates who are desperately waiting for RRB Ajmer Railway recruitment 2017. It’s a great chance offered by RRB Ajmer Notification to employ the Aspirants for the posts of various departments with various disciplines. Here is good news for the candidates waiting to get placed under railway sector. RRB Ajmer has huge employment opportunities for the various vacancies in various divisions of it. Through this announcement RRB Ajmer Recruitment is planning to appoint the smart and eligible candidates for its vacancies.
The RRB Ajmer is looking forward for skilled and well qualified candidates with different educational qualifications of Degree, MBA, B.Ed, B.E, Diploma, ITI, B.Sc Nursing, GNM staff nurse and Radiographer, 10+2 and B.Tech with various disciplines of Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering. RRB Ajmer was searching to recruit its various vacancies for Group C Technician and Non Technician, Group D like Assistant Loco Pilot, Junior Engineer (JE), Senior Section Engineer(SSE), Trade man, Typist Ticket Examiner (TTE), Commercial Clerk, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Junior Clerk cum Typist (JCT), Goods Guard, Typist cum Clerk, Station Master, Helper, Safaiwala and many other posts.
RRB Ajmer: Railway Recruit board Ajmer was set up in the year 1983 as Railway Service Commission. Later on it renamed as Railway Recruitment Board in the year1985. RRB Ajmer works under the control of Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRCB) which was set up in the year 1998 to control and improve the work of RRBs. RRB Ajmer established in the function for the jurisdiction of Jaipur, Ajmer, Jodhpur and Bikaner divisions along with Head quarters of North Western Railway Zone and Kota division of West Central Railway Zone. While the Railway route length of North Western Railway Zone is 5459 km with its Head quarters in Jaipur.
Check For More : Latest Railway Jobs 2017
RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2017 Notification
Railway Recruitment Board Ajmer is one of the vast organizations with huge number of employment opportunities. Every year it releases Thousands of recruitment notifications for its various posts in various departments. For the year 2016 RRB Ajmer has recruited nearly 1200+ new candidates into its organization through recruitment notifications. For this year, RRB Ajmer even plans to recruit more dynamic and hardworking candidates to encourage the young and experienced candidates to get placed in government sector.
The aspirants who are seeking for Railways job in government sector can grab this opportunity announced by RRB Ajmer. So, the interested and eligible aspirants can apply for desired posts through two ways. That is through Online and through Offline/ Post. Some Candidates can get confused about the process of Application, selection and how to get Admit card and other related things. But you don’t need to get worried and search somewhere else.
Here we assure you the complete and detailed information about process of application, selection process, how to get the admit card and other related queries in this page below. So, the candidates are requested to read the provided information carefully to know about the notification clearly.
Latest RRB Ajmer Recruitment list
|Name of the Post||Total Posts||Education Qualification||Last Date||Notification|
|North Western railway||14 posts||Diploma in pharmacist, GNM||24th Aug 2017||Click Here|
|NTPC||1088 posts||10+2||Closed||Click Here|
How to RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2017 – Apply Now
How to Apply for the Post: The incumbents with eligible criteria can apply for posts through online mode. The online application form should be filled and applied on or before the date of expiry of the RRB Ajmer Recruitment notification. Here we give you the knowledge by step by step procedure for Submission of online application form for RRB Ajmer Recruitment.
- Initially candidates need to visit the official website of RRB Ajmer and get Registered there with your details and then generate a login id and pass word.
- Then go to the home page and search for the employment notifications bar
- As you enter into it, there displays various notifications, among them search for online application form related to the post you want to apply for and click on it
- As the application form opens, enter the required details as per the your educational and experience documents.
- Recheck and make sure the details filled by you are correct
- Then scan and upload your recent photograph and the relevant documents mentioned in the notification that required for post you apply for
- After uploading the document click on the proceed to payment button (if it asks for any fee payment for the application) then make your make with any Credit card/ Debit card/ online payment.
- After the payment process, click on the submit Button then your application process is finished.
- Then take a hard copy of your application form for the further process.
Selection Process for RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2017-18
Selection Process: Railway Recruitment Board Ajmer calls up for eligible Aspirants by publishing Recruitment notifications for its vacancies in various divisions. The incumbents are advised to apply for the recruitment notification through online with requisite documents and pay fee (wherever required). Then they upload call letters to the eligible candidates for written test. There is no interview while for some categories the candidates are called for ‘second stage’ written examination. Then qualified candidates are called for the scrutiny of original documents.
The process of selection is purely based on merit and done under the rules and regulation issued by Ministry of Railways. It also includes reservation for SC, ST, OBC/ NCL and persons with Disability and Ex- servicemen. The results of the selections will made available on official website of RRB
Download RRB Admit Card 2017 Download Online
- Initially the candidates must visit the official website of RRB Ajmer which is www.rrbajmer.gov.in
- Then it takes you to home page and then search for the link ‘Download Admit Card’
- Click on the ‘Download Admit card’ link.
- Then there appears a dialog box asking login details.
- Now the incumbent should enter the valid login id and details provided while registration process
- Then click on the submit Button. Here you get your Admit card/ call letter.
- Then take the hard copy of your Admit card and carry it while you go for the RRB Examination.
For more RRB and Railways Notifications, stay tuned to our website. Here we get you the updates related to all RRB and other railways recruitment, Exam dates, answer keys, results and many other related notifications.
Click here for our official website: www.rrbrailwayrecruitment.in