RITES Recruitment Notification 2019 through GATE: RITES Ltd, has officially announced the notification for the recruitment of various departments with various disciplines. RITES is recruiting freshers and experienced candidates for its vacancies. Here we come with great news for all who waiting for a job in the public Limited company. its a good opportunity for all the candidates to get placed in a public sector. RITES is looking for skilled, hardworking and dynamic professionals for its vacancies of Engineers, Technicians, Grade engineer trainee with various disciplines of Civil engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Signal and Telecommunications posts. RITES invites application for its vacancies with various qualifications of Graduation, Diploma, ITI, Engineering in disciplines of various disciplines of Civil engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Signal and Telecommunications with a valid gate score in the paper of 2019 or 2020.
Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited were established in the year 1974 as an Enterprise of Government of India. RITES is a Public Limited Company Constituted under the Companies Act 1956. RITES is a Consultancy Organisation with various disciplines in the fields of Infrastructure, Transport, Engineering, and related Technologies. It is a Government Enterprise which provides an extensive array of services of transfer of Technologies to client Organisations under a single roof with belief and strategy.
RITES is an International Organisation which has Clint Organizations around 62 countries in South East Asia, Africa and, the Middle East and Latin America. RITES is a vast Organization which employs over 2000 Staff with over 1200 specialists with high professional standards in fields like Engineering, 2018management and planning. RITES does most of its Foreign assignments for many apex organization and for National Government. RITES has a large number of experts as panel members which provides unmatched strength to the company in meeting the needs of its clients across the world.
RITES Recruitment 2019: RITES invites the applications for the recruitment of its vacancies with valid Gate scores. so interested and eligible candidates can apply for the desired posts before the expiry of notification.
RITES vacancy details 2019
Name of the post: Vacancy number
Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil): 16/17
Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical): 17/17
Graduate Engineer Trainee(Electrical): 18/17
Graduate Engineer Trainee (signal and telecom): 19/17
Pay Scale: the selected candidates will be get paid as Rs. 20600 – 46500/- per month on probation for a period of 2 years.
Educational Qualification: The candidates for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee must have completed Engineering in the disciplines of Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Signal, and Telecommunications. And along with engineering, they should have a valid GATE score in the papers of 2019 or 2020.
Age Limit: The age of the applicant must be between 21 to 30 years.
Selection Process: selection of the aspirants who have applied should fulfill the Eligibility criteria and must have appeared for GATE – 2019 or GATE – 2020 paper as under:
|Vacancy No.||Discipline||Corresponding GATE 2019 or 2020 paper||Paper Code|
|16/17||Civil Engineering||Civil Engineering||CE|
|17/17||Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering||ME|
|18/17||Electrical Engineering||Electrical Engineering||EE|
|19/17||Signal & Telecommunications||Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC|
How to Apply for RITES Recruitment 2019 through GATE
Here we provide detailed information about the process of application through online. Before you go for application the candidates should Make sure that they fulfill the Eligibility Criteria as mentioned required. The process of application for RITES Recruitment 2019 through Gate is
- Firstly the candidates should open the official website of RITES Ltd which www.rites.com
- You enter the website of RITES there displays the home page, then search for the RITES Notification 2019
- Click on the related notification you want to apply for the career section.
- Then, click on the link that shows you an online application form.
- Then it takes you to online application form which is unfilled.
- Fill all the details in the application form as per the relevant documents you attach with the application.
- After filling up the details click on “GATE Details” tab and enter details related to GATE 2019 or GATE 2020.
- After entering the valid detail of GATE then upload the scanned copies of your recent photograph, GATE Scorecard and relevant documents as mentioned in the official notification caste certificate, Exam mark sheet, and Experience certificate.
- Make sure that the provided information produced in the online application is correct in all aspects.
- Then click on the payment button, if it asks for fee payment and pays it using any bank’s credit or Debit card or through Net banking.
- Then, there at the end of the page appears “Submit Button”. Click on the Submit Button to complete the application process.
- the candidates are advised to take a copy of Application form submitted and to carry them while they come for the Interview (if called).
Important Dates to remember
Date of Commencement of online registration: Update Soon
Late date for Online registration: Update Soon
For more details regarding the post and official notification, click on the link below.